It's time to get lit in Orange County style with our newest fragrance that pays homage to our local candle community! This candle features tropical notes of citrus (blood orange & pineapple) and coconut, with hints of cinnamon spice. One of our top sellers from our OC community!
Burn Time: 6oz ~30 hours, 8oz ~40 hours, 14oz ~60 hours
Our candles are hand-poured in small batches using 100% all natural soy-coconut wax blend, organic cotton or wooden wicks (the latter available only in our premium vessels), and the highest quality fragrance and essential oils sourced from within the U.S.
All of our products are phthalate-free, paraben-free, and non-toxic, We do not add any synthetic stabilizers, so you may notice subtle changes in surface and texture of wax as it burns/cools. This is part of its charm!
Our 6 oz. candles are the perfect travel companion, and achieve the best "hot throw" (or strength of the fragrance) in smaller rooms such as bathrooms, hallways, laundry areas, or small bedrooms.
Our 8 oz. candles, which come in our premium candle tins or glass containers (complete with crackling wooden wicks), are best suited for small- to medium-sized rooms.
Our 14 oz. candles are ideal in larger living spaces such as family rooms, kitchens, dining areas, and larger bedrooms.
- When lighting candle for first time, allow to burn for minimum 1 hour, or until the melt pool reaches all sides of the container.
- Trim wicks to 1/4" before burning
- Always burn candle within sight on a non-flammable, firm surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- Discontinue use when less than 1/4" wax remains in container
- Use a candle snuffer to more safely extinguish flame